Insights, discoveries and experiences about marketing, emotions, target markets, digital media, storytelling and the business of branding.
What the implications of Emotional Marketing are to businesses and brands.
1. Creates stronger memorable connections with customers.
2. Generates purchase consideration.
3. Can re-establish an existing brand in more powerful ways.
4. Enhances campaign effectiveness.
5. Increases brand preference and response.
6. Improves sales and revenues.
7. Creates a higher degree of brand loyalty.
Emotional Marketing capitalizes on emotions, which influence purchasing preference and response. Emotional Marketing can humanize your brand – which leads to trust, which leads to consideration, which leads to a purchase.
Appeal to the heart first, then the head.